Introducing my new book!




I am very excited to announce that I have published my first Contemporary Christian Fiction Novella as an indie author!

Why did I choose to go indie? Well, for various reasons, and you can read all about that here.

But for now, let’s get back to the book. The Grace Song is a story about grace, love and second chances. But ultimately it is a story about faith and how it turns out that believing really is seeing (John 11:40).

Jenna has questions. Questions about God, faith and being a Christian. Her life takes a dramatic turn as she unexpectedly finds herself in the middle of more than one battle raging around her.
There is the battle between truths and lies as she is being falsely accused of verbal abuse against a student. Can her name be cleared, and can the music school still be saved? Will God really work all things for the good of his children?
In the midst of that, a passionate battle for her love takes place between two best friends. Will Johnathan’s charm win her heart? What is Bradley’s dark secret?
Above all that there is the battle for her soul as she gradually slides into darkness and towards the end of her faith in God…

The faith message of this story is an important one. As Christian you will be emboldened by your faith in God and if you perhaps have questions, like Jenna has, I believe that this story will guide you towards believing in order for you to see God’s glory.

I praise God and give Him all the honor for this book and also for the positive feedback that I have already received.

You can purchase the book from Amazon here.



Don’t miss the 67% discount promotion running from 17-24 Oct 2019!


I pray that The Grace Song will be a blessing to each and every one who reads it. I also pray that it will honor God and bring Him glory.  

Happy reading!
Madeleine

Comments

Eternity in Heaven?

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter to stay up to date with new posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

Trust in God's lovingkindness

Who are you?

Put God first